Photography in Borough Market with the Fujifilm X100F + Lumix GH5
• Discount on my Lightroom presets: http://allam.co/presets-discount
• Check out the blog https://joeallam.co.uk // https://jellyjourneys.com
QUESTIONS? — Check my FAQs first: http://joeallam.co.uk/faq
Follow me on social media — @joeallam — http://joeallam.co.uk/social
Subscribe to my other channel — http://youtube.com/jellyjourneys
Check out Michael — @the_michaeljay
SOME INFORMATIVE VIDEOS
How I edit my photos – https://youtu.be/q2imP2anN1Q
The gear I use for making videos – https://youtu.be/iGtaIqDLQzI
What’s in my travel camera bag – https://youtu.be/vNloRVUCmvs
(links will open in a new tab to Amazon and other destinations)
VIEW ALL MY GEAR
FREQUENTLY ASKED ABOUT GEAR
FOLLOW ME ON KIT
* VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE
* VLOG CAMERA
Amazon – http://allam.co/gh5
* VLOGGING LENS
Amazon – http://allam.co/leica12-60
* VLOG MICROPHONE
Amazon — http://allam.co/videomicro
* PHOTOGRAPHY CAMERA
Amazon — http://allam.co/7dii
* STREET PHOTOGRAPHY CAMERA
Amazon – http://allam.co/x100f
* BACKPACK CAMERA CLIP
Amazon – http://allam.co/capture-pro
* = Any links marked with an asterisk are uniquely affiliated with me and help support this channel at no extra cost to you!
I met up with my friend Michael to go shoot some casual photos and video around Borough Market and Southbank in London. I took my Fujifilm X100F and he had his Fuji X-T2. I’m still getting used to my Lumix GH5, so I used this time as an opportunity to explore the camera a bit more and play around with the colour profiling.
Let me know what you think and if you’ve got any other suggestions for places to visit in London!
P.S. Should I go to Dubai?!
* Me and You by Oliver Michael and The Cloud by Ian Post — Licensed from http://allam.co/artlist (Get 2 months free!)
If you’re a music producer, please get in touch—I’m on a major lookout for new artists!
WANT TO WORK WITH ME? — firstname.lastname@example.org