What is the relationship between aperture, shutter speed and ISO in photography? Learn about these basic camera settings on your DSLR camera in this how-to video. This applies to both Canon and Nikon cameras as well as any other camera make like Sony, Fuji, Pentax etc.
This is a DSLR Hindi photography tutorial.
For more lessons log on to:
The link to this video:
Make sure to subscribe and never miss a video: https://www.youtube.com/user/gmaxstudios5?sub_confirmation=1
* Like us on Facebook: http://gmxs.in/facebook
* Tweet us your favourite videos on: http://gmxs.in/twitter
* Connect with us on Instagram: http://gmxs.in/instagram
* Connect with us on G+: http://gmxs.in/googleplus
* Visit our Website: https://www.gmaxstudios.com/
With GMAX STUDIOS you can learn photography, learn how to make videos, how to shoot videos, how to click the best portraits and many other helpful photography tips and tricks. We provide photography tutorials, photography techniques, photography courses and much more. It is the best place to learn photography and film making for free. GMAX STUDIOS is India’s first photography channel – in Hindi and English.