As much as we enjoyed Game of Thrones this season, we’re starting to suspect that it was even more fun to make than it was to watch.
Don’t believe me? Take a look back at some of the funniest, cutest, most amazing moments from the set of Season 7, and try to tell me these people aren’t having the time of their lives.
1. That time the Stark sisters gave us the happy reunion we wanted
When Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner aren’t Carpool Karaoke-ing together, they’re photobombing each other on set.
2. That time Cersei and Tyrion discovered the internet
“We’re all just a big happy family,” said Peter Dinklage in the behind-the-scenes featurette. Aww.
3. That time the North was the coolest hangout in Westeros
Even Dolorous Edd’s having a good time!
4. That time Brienne of Tarth Blue Steel-ed with the King in the North …
“KITN” stands for “King in the North,” but I like to assume Gwendoline Christie also calls Kit Harington “kitten” in real life.
5. … And that time the King in the North’s sister-cousin found it hot.
Look, it’s Westeros, where incest is best.
6. That time Aegon Targaryen was a dragon.
What’s the point of having a cape that fabulous if you can’t fly around in it like some kind of dragon?
7. That time Daenerys Targaryen was outraged by her nephew
Maybe Emilia Clarke is also freaked out by Kit Harington’s uncanny resemblance to a young George R.R. Martin.
8. That time Tormund and the Hound serenaded you.
This is the single best thing to come of Game of Thrones all season, don’t @ me.
9. That time Daenerys was as grossed out by incest as you are
Kit Harington’s reaction is pretty funny, too.
10. That time Brienne of Tarth appreciated a nice beard.
Because let’s be real: Who among us hasn’t wanted to stroke Davos’ beautiful beard?